1. I HATE HATE HATE washing my hands. I do it… but I hate it! I hate wet, cold hands.
2. I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings, but I always want more.
3. I have double jointed fingers. My thumbs especially.
4. I had to learn karate as soon as I could walk. If you know my parents, it makes sense.
5. I joke about wanting to be a reality TV star… but I’m secretly dead serious about it.
6. I have no sense of direction. To get anywhere I feel like I have to pass my house to know where I’m going.
7. As we all already know, I am team Jen, fo’ life. And also team Coco.
8. I had never had strep throat, poison ivy, or had been stung by a bee until this year. And then all 3 happened to me.
9. I cannot stand those Jennifer Hudson commercials.
10. I can count my real honest-to-goodness friends on one hand and probably still have some fingers left over. As I think everyone can if they really sat down and thought about it.
11. I have a horrible time letting go of anything.
12. I get skeeved out by my self if I don’t have a fresh manicure or pedicure.
13. My favorite nail polish is Fiji by Essie.
14. My favorite animal is an elephant. And it’s also one of my tattoos.
15. I want to ride an elephant one day. It’s without a doubt on my bucket list.
16. I went sky diving for my friends 18th birthday and she made me jump out of the plane first.
17. I’ve convinced myself that if I eat mushrooms I’ll get sick. No idea if that’s true or not.
18. I’m not spoiled… just very, very loved by a very hard working, loving man. 🙂 And I love him dearly.
19. For my wedding, I didn’t have anything old or blue.
20. My favorite author is Stephen King but my favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird.
21. My favorite color is a mix of green and blue.
22. Everyone used to make fun of me for being addicted to Facebook. They called it “RachFaceBook.” Well now it’s my job. So bite me.
23. In the past year I have become my own version of a New Jersey Housewife. I’m a New Jersey Apartmentwife.
24. I’m addicted to shoes, jewelry, handbags, dresses, jeans, fun tops, shoes, jewelry, handbags…. oh wait…
25. Anyone who still uses their middle name on Facebook can expect to be deleted from my list of friends within the next month. Do you know how many Lisa Anne’s I know?
26. Men who get plastic surgery really freak me out.
27. I consider my cat, The Dude, my first born. Sorry kids.
28. I had to teach my 1 year old Golden Retriever how to swim because he was afraid of the pool. It was like giving swim lessons to a toddler at a beach club.
29. I am truly, truly happy.
30. I become obsessed with things easily, Michael Flynn style. For now, it’s Barbie.